Montessori Helping Hands
1. Laundry Parent: we ask parents to do laundry 1-2 times per month (mostly towels)
2. Sunshine Committee: coordinate cards, meals etc. for parents who are in need of an extra hand or are celebrating a birth, etc.
3. School Photographer: take photos during special events for us to share with our families.
4. School Event Parent: work with the school in planning and organizing special events
(Cookies and Cocoa, Friendship Week etc.) throughout the year.
5. Family Event Coordinator: work with the school and help organize events throughout the year outside of the classroom. For example, a bowling day during school break.
6. Gala Committee: help organize/plan our 50th Anniversary Gala.
7. Montessori for Small Hands: help plan, organize and distribute orders.
8. Box Tops Coordinator: organize, count and submit box tops 2 times per school year.
9. Garage Sale Chair: organize/plan our annual Garage Sale in September.
10.Building and playground beautification: help with Fall/Spring cleanups, flower pots, Minor pruning, etc.
Thank You for your support!