This a a trying time for all of us and being stuck at home with littles ones can be difficult. Our teachers are compiling works and online resources to keep kids learning while school is closed. Please check back often as new links and ideas will be added often.
Some Ideas to get you started:
- Go on a Virtual Tour of Museums from around the country…
- Sign up for PBS KIDS new weekday newsletter full of activities and tips to help kids play and learn at home.
- Visit Scholastic learn at home for ideas broken out by grade levels.
- Check out the GoKids facebook page for ideas to get the kids outside. They will be posting video ideas soon! Need help setting a new daily routine with your kids? They have an idea for that too!
- Down Time, Story Time on Facebook – Click this link for a live story time reading of some of their favorite children’s books by some of our teachers and their kids.
- Remember to check out the school’s Pinterest Page! A lot of great ideas that can be done at home!
- Subscribe to The Montessori School YouTube Page. A few of our teachers have uploaded videos with ideas you can do with your child at home.